Double Block and Bleed Twin Ball Valve
DBV double block and bleed twin ball valve is a new generation of high-performance ball valve, suitable for long-distance pipelines and general industrial pipelines. Special consideration has been given to its strength, safety, and resistance to harsh environments. It is suitable for various corrosive and non-corrosive media.
1. Sealing emergency grease injection rescue: due to the unexpected failure of the valve seat seal due to foreign objects in the medium or fire, the grease injection valve provides a quick connection with the grease injection gun, and the imported pump injects the sealing grease into the valve seat sealing part conveniently and quickly. Mitigate leaks.
2. Reliable stem seal and low operating torque: In addition to the standard sealing ferrule, an O-ring is also set on the packing gland, and the double seal ensures the reliability of the stem seal; the additional graphite packing and sealing grease Injection minimizes stem leakage after fire. Stem plain bearings and thrust bearings provide easy valve operation.
3. Full diameter or reduced diameter: full diameter or reduced diameter structure can be selected as required. The flow aperture of the full-bore valve is consistent with the inner diameter of the pipeline, which is convenient for pipeline cleaning.
4. The valve stem can be lengthened: according to the needs of installation or operation, the valve stem can be lengthened. The extension rod ball valve is especially suitable for the occasions where the pipelines need to be buried underground, such as city gas. The size of the extended valve stem is determined according to customer needs.
5. Flexible operation: The valve seat and valve stem bearing with small friction coefficient and good self-lubrication are adopted, which greatly reduces the operating torque of the valve. Therefore, the valve can be operated flexibly and freely for a long time even without the provision of sealing grease.