What are the connection types of valves
1. Flange connection: both ends of the valve body are provided with flanges corresponding to the flange on the pipeline, and the flange is fixed by bolts and installed in pipeline. Flange connection is the most used connection form in valves. Flange has convex (RF), plain (FF), convex concave (MF) and so on.
2. Wafer connection: the valve is installed in the middle of two flanges, and the valve body is usually provided with positioning holes to facilitate installation and positioning. The valve and two end pipes are directly clamped together by bolts.
3. Butt Welded connection: both ends of the valve body are processed into pairs of welding grooves according to the requirements of butt welding, corresponding to the welding groove of the pipeline, and fixed on the pipeline by welding.
4. Socket welded connection: both ends of the valve body are processed according to the requirements of socket welding, and are connected with the pipeline through socket welding.
5. Threaded connection: threaded connection is a simple connection method, which is commonly used in small valves. The valve body is processed according to the standard of each thread. There are two kinds of female thread and male thread. Corresponding to the thread on the pipe.